HaCkeD by MuhmadEmad HaCkeD By MuhmadEmad Long Live to peshmarga KurDish HaCk3rS WaS Here [email protected] FUCK ISIS !
In this video you will learn tips and tricks from Steve Jobs. How to make your presentation rock like Steve Jobs’ presentations.
- Make your theme clear and consistent.
- Create a headline that sets the direction for your meeting (gives to the audience a reason to listen).
- Provide the outline.
- Open and close each section with a clear transition (make it easy for your listeners to follow your story).
- Demonstrate enthusiasm (words like extraordinary, amazing, cool, incredible, unbelievable, and awesome) – Wow your audience!
- Not presentation mode (formal and stiff) – Give to the listeners the permission to have fun and be excited.
- Sell an experience – Make numbers and statistics meaningful.
- Use analogies: they help connect the dots for your audience.
- Make it visual (simple on the eyes).
- Paint a simple picture that doesn’t overwhelm.
- Give the audience a show.
- Identify your memorable moment and build up to it.
- Rehearse, Rehearse, And Rehearse.
- “One more thing” (at the end of presentation) – Give your audience an added bonus to walk away with.
- Strong opening – Product demonstration – Strong conclusion – “One more thing”.